I have friends who want to apply for housing. What do they need to do?


All applications for subsidized units are handled by ATH (Access to Housing), located at 499 King Street East.  Applicants must fill in the application and provide any documents requested by ATH.  If information changes after the application is completed, applicants must call Access to Housing at (905) 524-2228 to update their application.  We do not rent our own subsidized units.  Whenever there is a vacancy, Access to Housing is notified and that vacancy is filled from the ATH chronological wait list.

Recent Posts