I need a letter to verify my tenancy. How do I get one? Social assistance has given me a form that has to be filled out by the Landlord. How long will it take?


Often, tenants need verification of their residency or forms completed for other organizations.  If you require such a letter or completion of a form, please contact your Property Manager.   There is a 24-hour turnaround time on all requests for documents.

Recent Posts