I live in a townhouse and my next door neighbour plays music really loud. What can I do?


Often people do things that they don’t see as harmful or upsetting, but when told that their act is bothersome, immediately cease the practice. Try talking to your neighbour first – they may not realize they are upsetting you.  If this fails to solve the problem, talk to your superintendent (if you have one) or your Property Manager.  You may be asked to put your complaint in writing detailing the problem (i.e. loud music, unruly children, etc.) so that the Property Manager can take the appropriate action to solve the problem.

Recent Posts