I had a rent adjustment and my monthly charge went down, but I had already paid my rent. What happens now?


If you have a credit on your account as a result of an account adjustment or rent overpayment, simply subtract the credit from next month’s rent charge and pay the difference.  If the credit is large and covers several months and you are unsure when to pay again and how much, contact your Property Manager.

Recent Posts